As CSPs become increasingly restless due to competition, ability to generate new revenues, poor customer experience etc. the “recipe” for transformation to take advantage of “digital” becomes “taller” and “broader”. Investments needed to achieve internal business and operation efficiencies multiplied by the need for speed and quality of innovation and services needs prudent management. CSPs already leading the digital transformation charter are tinkering with new and competitive business models, while same time evolving their service offerings, improving their internal business process management efficiencies and offering diverse portfolio of services to new arrays of customers on capabilities they’ve built to assure return on investment.
Huawei Carrier Software business unit offers a multi-dimensional experience as a global ICT solutions provider with rich cooperation across industry stakeholders to translate the urgency needed for CSPs to transform digitally into service-led programs. We offer strategic transformation services to facilitate “accelerating digital” journeys for CSPS. Our services map out transformation programs that address the business, operations and architecture dimensions of a traditional or semi-transformed Telco through solutions that include our Business Enablement Suite, Digital SDP, FusionInsights Universe Analytics solutions and Hybrid Video platforms etc.
By strategically focusing on the challenges and opportunities of CSPs, we offer very concise service-products (Fig 1.) that include:
- Business Process Design & Optimization (BPDO) – to provide business transformation services that including digital maturity assessment, business benchmarking, business change and business process design or re-engineering (using journey-based templates);
- Prime Systems Integration (PSI) and solutions implementation – to focus on architecting technology and service platforms (e.g. Best-of-Breed systems etc.) which are needed for ecosystem operations. This means governing and de-risking multi-vendor integration from the requirement management phase through to delivery and testing for interoperability, performance and program value achievement;
- Big Data governance and analytics – where strategy for big data use, including big data monetization opportunities, big data use-cases development and delivering holistic big data analytics integration and implementation underpin digital operations;
- Managed services – to offer the requisite skills and speed needed for continuous business-technology alignment and customer experience led operations. It includes managing service quality, business & service applications and their infrastructure to timely introduce new services;
- Customer support & Learning services – offered to compliment specific solutions deployed by Huawei through its life-time.
Fig. 1 Huawei Carrier Software business unit transformation service-products solution
Huawei’s Managed Transformation service-products are carefully orchestrated and offered based on specific CSP profiles arrived at through benchmarks or maturity templates developed along with the industry. Huawei Carrier Software business unit takes advantage of Huawei’s unique position in the industry as a balanced ICT product-leader and a solution provider to help customers through a service-led model that assures solutions match requirements. We are promoting solutions based on a service-led relationships that will help in “accelerating digital” opportunities of CSPs based on their strategy, business and market.
Huawei’s committed investment in the sector, coupled with our vast experience and centers of excellence – across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Americas – support product-technology transformation blueprints that embody key precepts of industry. Carrier Software’s “accelerating digital” service-led offerings bring to CSPs the capability to support business change and improve on internal process management efficiencies while delivering digitalization opportunities that foster ecosystem business.